Thursday, July 12, 2012

5-6-2012 Dr. Brian's Graduation

No Particular order...

After the ceremony with the Duffy Family.
(Why do I look like a giant?)

The financiers

When someone says "I am really not good at taking pictures" (mom) believe them.

Airplane Grandma

Mom made him do this - I think it is awesomely cheesey!

Before the ceremony the kids tired themselves out.
(Mommy and Daddy thought it was wonderful that all of these nice people came over to entertain/babysit our children)


Sadie tried to run over E-Dunk

Dash tried to sneak into the drivers seat (not knowing that Mommy had disconnected the battery)

Dancing.

Out for a ride.

Throwing the football

Running entirely too fast

Kaitlyn is in for a surprise

Watch out he throws without any warning.


Paw Paw even joined in the bubble blowing



Like Dasher needs caffeine.



The proud moment.

The Sadie look-alike sitting two rows down (a little freaky)

No comments:

Post a Comment