Saturday, March 31, 2012

3-11 and 3-12 2012 Last Days in Carolina

Grandma bought the big kids rock candy (at the same store that Mommy stocked up on ChowChow)
It took a couple days of eating and behaving before they "earned" their treats.
Henry ate his so fast that I missed getting a picture of him!


On our last day we went to the zoo in Greenville.  What a family-friendly zoo!  They had ledges where kids could stand up to see over the fences - great idea, hint, hint Columbus.

After our visit Dash perfected a fantastic monkey sound.

Look at those trouble makers.


I don't know who is telling who the way of it, but this was common conversation between the girls.


Mommy and the kids

Sadie looks like a giant!

Daddy - I hope the bamboo in our yard doesn't look like this when we get back.

SO GIRLIE!


Dash was very confused to discover that this was not a real car.


Sadie giving directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment