Tuesday, February 7, 2012

1-18 and 1-20 Life at the Turner House

After a few years of blogging, I have come the conclusion that January is the worst month for pictures.  With everyone bundled up inside because the weather is dreary outside and the recovery from the obscene amount of photos taken during the holidays, it seems that we always have very little pictures for January.  I didn't even pick up a camera until January 15th this year.  Not a good start for 2012 - but I promise with Dash running a around and Sadie being her usual self. this summer is sure to be a treasure trove pf priceless memories captured on film by yours truly.

Sadie decided to read a book to Dash (and he sat through the whole thing!)

Sadie and I donned our "making outfits" (Sadie's words) and made some cookies with Mommy's new cookie press.

Sadie was all business and didn't think Mommy was funny when she put flour in her nose.




No comments:

Post a Comment